A wonderfulday tourto the great pyramids in Egypt. sightsee the Giza Pyramids, the Step Pyramid at Sakkara, and the bent and red pyramids at Dahshur.This is a remarkabltour to realize the great civilization of Ancient Egyptian in a day.
Duration: About 8 Hours
Type: Private Tour
Pick-up Time: 08:00 A.M
Spend a good time in the day tour to the great Giza Pyramids, and enjoy a Camel Ride and visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo which includes Over 250,000 genuine artifacts and the golden collection of the great young king Tutankhamen.
Tour Including :
• Pick up services from your hotel & return.
• All transfers and tours by a private air-conditioned modern vehicle.
• Egyptologist licensed Private tour guide
• All entrance fees to the sightseeing places as mentioned in the itinerary
• Lunch meal at a good quality restaurant
• Bottled mineral water during the tour
• Complimentary camel ride around the pyramid for 15 minutes.
• Shopping tours in Cairo.
• 1 Day Tour
• Guest relation assistance during your stay
• Tourism Police Permission for the tours
• All taxes & service charges.
• Hotel Accommodation
• Extra Entry Ticket inside the Royal Mummies Room
• Any other Meals or Beverages
• Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
Egypt loves you Tours guide will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an daytrip while riding a camel for 20 to 30 minutes around the The three Pyramids of Cheops,Chephrenand and Mykerinus. Then continue to visit the Great Sphinx, which ages back to Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of chefren. Then continue to visit the Egyptian Museum, which contains artifacts from the Pharaonic periods, The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest valuable collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are shown, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasures, golden mask and jewelry which was walled in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was revealed. Get Back to the hotel after your trip.